Fiber optic technology will offer improved quality and speed to your GRTI DSL service. Many of our current lines used to transport data are composed of copper which uses electricity to transport data while fiber optic cables are made of glass and utilize light to transport data. Because light travels faster than electricity, fiber can provide much higher speeds than copper.
GRTI is currently working to replace copper lines with new future-proof fiber optic lines. Fiber optic lines provide more reliable service as well as internet speeds faster than copper. Our goal is to have fiber to every home in Gila River by 2019.
We are currently contacting customers to schedule GigaCenter installation appointments. GigaCenters will replace your current DSL modem and allow you to enjoy all the benefits of fiber optics. Failure to install a GigaCenter may result in service interruption. Please contact Edie Hepler at (520)796-8817 to schedule your installation appointment.
Installation appointments can be scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
GigaCenter installation appointments can be rescheduled, however, you will not be eligible to participate in our monthly raffle. Customers who keep their initial installation appointments will be entered into a raffle to win Smart TV's, tablets, gift cards, and many other smart devices!
Customers who live in neighborhoods where fiber is available will be the first to receive a GigaCenter. We will contact you when your neighborhood is ready to utilize fiber optics!
If you do not wish to receive calls from telemarketers you can place your number on the National Do Not Call Registry.
To register your number go to https://www.donotcall.gov; Click on Register a Phone Number; and follow the instructions
Accessing your GRTI account online is a useful tool. You will need a bill handy when first registering your account. To begin, you will first need to register by following these steps:
- Go to www.gilarivertel.com and click on View & Pay My Bill located on our home screen.
- Once on our Bill Pay Page, click Continue.
- You will then be asked to enter your login information or to register if you have not yet signed up.
- Once on the registration form, you will be asked to enter your 10 digit account number as it appears on your bill statement, followed by your security code. Your security code is 217 followed by the last four digits of your telephone number. Example: 2173333
- You will now be asked to create a user name and password which will be used for future logins.
- You can now view your bill, make payments, manage payment options and more by using the user ID and password you created.
- Be sure to write down your information for future reference.
To make sure you have service once you move into your home let get started on the paperwork.
- Please let us know 2 months before your move in date. This will give us adequate time to install all our cabling into your new home.
- Please have your home site documents this includes physical address, homesite section and range, proof of ownership.
- Fill out a DSL Application For Service and Service Line Agreement Form