Here are our fillable applications in one spot for your convenience.
- GRTI Residential Application for Service
- Service Line Agreement Form
- Form 5629: Lifeline Program Application Form (Pages 1- 8)
- Form 5630: Lifeline Program Annual Recertification Form (Pages 1- 7)
- Form 5631: Lifeline Program Household Worksheet Form (Pages 1- 4)
- Elder Concession Application
- Authorization For Records
- GRTI Application for Employment
- Right-Of-Entry Permission Form
To download an application:
On PC: “Right Click” the application and “Save Target As”. On Mac: “Right Click” the application and “Download Linked File As”.
To send GRTI an application via Email:
- Download the form to your computer; use the fillable form feature to complete the application. Once the application is completed click on “File” this is located on the top left of your document, then click on “Save As”, this will save your changes.
- In your preferred email program open a new email.
- In the “To” field address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the “subject” field tell us what form it is, for example “DSL APPLICATION”.
- Attach the document, different email programs may vary but usually it looks like a “paper clip”. Click on the paper clip and a new window will open up. Search for the application you previously filled out and saved. Select the document and click on either “insert” on PC or “Choose” on Mac it will attach to the email. This can take a couple of seconds to attach the application. That’s it! Now you can click on “send” and the form will be sent to GRTI. Someone will contact you within 24 hours.